Financial Analyst (FP&A – 6-month contract – opportunity to go FT)
Our industrial practice is currently responsible for the recruitment of a Financial Analyst to join our client’s team, located east of the GTA. This organization is a very well recognized, North American leader within their space that is known for a strong work culture, opportunities for growth and a tenured group of employees. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and coordinating the FP&A activities.
This position is to begin as a 6-month contract with an opportunity to go full-time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of month-end FP&A reports.
- Assists in preparation of budgets, plan schedules and forecasts.
- Organizes budget review meetings with senior management and prepares analysis of variances as required
- Responsible for maintaining data to meet corporate deadlines.
- Assists in preparation of annual closing schedules.
- Responsible for SOX compliance
- Responsible for all Statistics Canada requests/reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Senior level of CPA (or equivalent) with minimum of 5 years related business experience
- University or college graduate.
- Advanced knowledge of excel and MS office applications
- Knowledge in SAP and HFM/OneStream would be an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Timely preparation of corporate reporting package.
- Reporting accuracy
- Demonstrates initiative in improvement activities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Travis Hann or Jack Gawen using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted