Territory Sales Consultant
Our client, a successful Canadian organization in the tool & equipment rental industry, in business for over 60 years, has asked Jesse Zulak to assist them in their search for a Territory Sales Consultant.
The Consultant will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships of their assigned territories for both job sites as well as territory accounts. They are responsible for creating and executing weekly sales plans that will allow for regular customer contact as well as the prospecting of new accounts while securing orders in the field.
- Create annual pricing agreements to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Address any customer disputes and act to resolve them quickly.
- Strengthen and build long-term customer relationships.
- Identify customer trends and make recommendations on new programs.
- Work with the marketing and contractor supply departments to support customers and sales programs.
- Prepare and deliver annualized customer pricing agreements.
- Maintain account list by contacting and reactivating dormant accounts.
- Complete and maintain accurate call reports.
- Develop weekly sales call plans for regular customer contact and prospecting of new accounts.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and customer service.
- Knowledge of the regional construction market.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining tight deadlines under multiple projects.
- Strong presentation, project management, and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at email@example.com, indicating “Territory Sales Consultant” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.