LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Client Relationship Manager
LOCATION: Waterloo, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading and most trusted wholesale distributors of building materials and industrial products. Their Waterloo branch is growing, and they are looking to add an experienced customer service professional who also has a love for coaching and training others to their team as a Client Relationship Manager.
The position will entail aspects of customer service, sales, training and development, and account management, and will also be customer-facing as the incumbent will be the first point of contact for any customer inquiries and will help process orders and grow existing relationships. Additionally, this position will be responsible for answering pricing questions, maintaining inventory levels, and assisting with packaging and shipping customer orders.
- Providing top tier customer service to client accounts
- Assisting clients with placing orders and upselling based on an understanding of client needs
- Building valuable relationships with clients and vendors
- Providing answers regarding pricing and ensuring that inventory levels are maintained
- Ongoing training and development for all members of the inside sales team
- University or College education – post-secondary education is highly preferred
- 3+ years experience in Customer Service, Counter Sales, or Inside Sales – retail sales experience will also be considered
- Must have a love for training, coaching, and developing others
- Enthusiastic, positive, people-oriented personality
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Results oriented mindset
- Team player
- Work well with minimal supervision and take ownership and initiative
- Valid Driver's license with clean abstract
- 40-45K base salary + significant profit-sharing program
- Year 1 55K OTE
- Year 3+ 75K OTE
- Health & Dental Benefits and Pension Plan
- 2 weeks vacation to start
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.