Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company specializing in eye care, bringing innovation to optometrists and ophthalmologists for over 50 years. They are currently looking for a Product Manager to join their team in the GTA.
The Product Manager will work within a highly collaborative and dynamic team, overseeing both prescription and OTC eye care brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop annual brand plans
- Develop key programs to drive growth while planning and reporting financial spend
- Work with sales managers to develop comprehensive sales force training programs and training execution strategies
- Act as marketing main point of contact for the eye care business with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing team to develop synergies with the other businesses in the eye care portfolio
- Build and maintain KOL relationships
- Contribute to life-cycle management projects, including new product launches
- Ensure compliance of strategies with internal and external regulations
- Deliver innovative tools and programs to sales teams
- University degree
- 4+ years of brand development and marketing in the pharmaceutical industry; previous experience in eye care is a strong asset
- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience
- Track record of effectively managing multiple projects and priorities
- Strategic thinker
- Understanding of expense budget planning and tracking
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders and key opinion leaders
To apply, please submit your resume using the "apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.