Our client works to inspire healthier lives through creativity, media and innovation. They are currently looking for an Account Supervisor to join their Client Services team. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Work with Account Director to identify opportunities to grow existing brands
- Ensure strategies and programs are aligned with vision for brand positioning
- Work with internal stakeholders to support delivery of pitches to clients
- Provide research support for client presentations
- Develop strong understanding of assigned brands
- Work with clients and various teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Lead the preparation of PAAB submissions and responses
- Prepare weekly project status reports
- Act as mentor for Account Executives and Account Managers
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years' experience in a related role
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue business growth opportunities
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent client service skills
- People management skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Bryan Forrest using the "Apply Now" button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.