Our team is currently working with a GTA-based pharmaceutical company in their search for a Manager, Document Control. The incumbent will oversee quality documentation and records, information management, and GxP compliance reporting.
- Support the Company’s quality management programs, policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date health and safety training and associated documentation
- Implement document control systems to ensure compliance with company policies, GMP guidelines/regulations and ISO 9001 requirements
- Update policies/procedures for controlling documentation using eDMS
- Monitors and evaluates departmental KPIs
- Provide quality-related compliance progress reports to management
- Participate in audit planning meetings and external audits
- Act as Quality subject matter expert for electronic systems/platforms
- Collaborate with IT team to develop documentation for computerized systems
- Develop and implement SOP’s
- Other tasks as required
- Post-secondary degree
- 5+ years of related work experience, including pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong knowledge of GMP, ISO 9001 and PIC/S
- Experience with document control processes and information management
- Experience with Documentum
- Strong leadership and communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.