Our client, a private innovate healthcare clinic, has retained Brent Dodge of Lock Search Group to recruit their next Clinic Manager at their beautiful new facility in Surrey, BC.
The role of Clinic Manager is integral part of the management team and to the success of the clinic. The role not only oversees the daily operation of the clinic’s team, but they also lead by example and are a model of excellence in the client experience. This is a dynamic fast paced role in which priorities must be re-evaluated continually!
We are looking for an individual with the capability to not only manage, but lead. By choosing our client’s organization, you will join a team of passionate, like-minded people enjoying a challenging and rewarding career in the ever-changing health care industry.
What your day looks like:
- Achieving the performance goals including, patient retention, patient satisfaction, patient count, controllable expenses, operational targets and patient, physician and staff engagement
- Develop and continuously improve the company policies, processes and procedures
- Maintain and ensure optimal levels of equipment, medical and office supplies
- Responsible for handling patient concerns in an effective manner
- Communicates and executes on strategic initiatives affecting clinic operations including the ongoing development of a customer service culture, communication, core purpose and core values
- Exemplifies the organizations core values and ensure staff are aware of organization’s core purpose and core values and are performing to these standards on an ongoing basis
- Leads by example and demonstrates a ‘hands on’ approach in identifying and responding to issues in a timely manner
- Supports and executes on business development programs and initiatives
- Ensures all operational reporting and metrics are completed in a timely manner
What You Bring
- 3+ years of Clinic Management experience
- Experience in healthcare industry, and Private healthcare experience is an asset
- EMR software experience, Jane Software experience is an asset
- Proven ability to interact with people in a professional, respectful, and diplomatic manner
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to coach and support staff effectively
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Brent Dodge (Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.