Customer Service Representative – Electrical Manufacturing
Our client is one of the largest electrical and lighting manufacturers in North America. A highly successful organization, in business for over 100 years! They have asked Travis Hann of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Customer Service Representative. This position is based in the east GTA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage customer orders in assigned territory:
- Process and expedite orders
- Assist with placement of orders, errors and cancellations and ensure notes are documented
- Ensure delivery commitments are met
- Analyze delivery performance and identify improvements
- Resolve customer/FSR’s queries in a timely manner
- Maintain minimum backlogs with minimum aging on all requests
- Monitor open orders and drawing hold reports, update sales orders with current notes
- Provide general product information, product cross references, availability, lead times, possible alternative products, book price and technical information to inquiries from customers and FSR’s
- Support team and department goals
- Attend Product training courses
- Post secondary education, preferably in the electrical field
- CET in the Electrical discipline; strong technical knowledge required
- 6 months - 1 year related experience and/or training
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Computer Skills: Must have strong Microsoft Office, e-mail, and other PC application skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Maintain a strong, positive attitude and composure while managing an extremely fast pace and potentially difficult situation.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Travis Hann via the “apply now” button.