Our client is an international family business whose quality products have appealed to consumers for generations, are currently searching for their next HR Manager.
The Human Resources Manager is a strategic leader and partner within the management team. Responsible for the full talent management cycle, they will collaborate with all stakeholders to recruit, develop, and retain talent at the London facility. With an employee-centred vision, the successful candidate will effectively balance business partner responsibility with employee advocacy to ensure a positive employee relations culture and an engaged working environment. This role oversees a team of 2 HR professionals and reports into the Executive Head of Human Resources.
·You will be responsible for end-to-end talent management activities such as; recruitment & on-and off-boarding, performance management, compensation, talent review, engagement, training & development, and analytics & reporting.
·Supervise the implementation and expansion of talent management programs and employee engagement strategies to meet business objectives.
·Ensure HR function and programs are in accordance with provincial regulatory requirements and collective agreement.
·Active member of our leadership team who provides strategic oversight and solutions for human resources issues and impacts.
·Implement and endorse employer-branding initiatives to improve talent attraction and retention.
·Create new methods of monitoring talent metrics and analytics.
·Be point of contact for the business regarding training and recruiting.
·You will ensure all compulsory training and records are completed and their certification is maintained.
·Be strategically involved during union negotiations, contract negotiations as well as overseeing any grievances.
·Deliver training for employees and leadership surrounding policy guidance and relations.
·Work with leaders to highlight any employee performance issues and provide appropriate solutions for action.
·Work with leadership to create employee performance review framework to ensure ongoing business success.
·Create and renew/refresh HR related policies as required to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
·Work with stakeholders to conduct investigations and terminations as required.
·You will build and put in place innovative and digital talent programs that retain employee engagement and maintain positive experiences.
·You will oversee and be involved in multi-functional projects such as conducting research, meeting with clients/stakeholders, enabling group discussions, and preparing recommendations for change.
- You will oversee the promotion of employee programs, health and wellness, social events, training and benefits, and other applicable initiatives.
- You have a degree in Business Administration/Management with focus on Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 7-10 years of human resources experience in a leadership capacity with a focus on mentoring, employee development, growth, and engagement.
- A professional HR designation (CHRP, CPM, SHRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of labour relations, employment, health & safety, pay equity, and human rights legislations.
- Proficient computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point. SuccessFactors would be an asset.
- Familiar with HR technology implementation and digital working environments.
- You have outstanding listening & communication skills, and multitasking capabilities.
- Think outside-the-box innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a collaborative working environment.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.