Lock Search Group is currently looking for a Submission Specialist to join a leading healthcare communications agency based in Toronto.
The main responsibility of this role will be to oversee preparation of documents for submission to clients' legal, medical and regulatory review panels, while serving as the go-to expert for regulatory submission processes and systems.
- Manage multiple brands with support from project managers and account team
- Become expert on system requirements and provide guidance when necessary
- Ensure flawless MLR submissions within client platforms
- Attend training meetings on submission platform
- Maintain MLR submissions tracker
- Confirm file formats and ensure all required materials are included
- Complete reference tagging and linking
- Work collaboratively with brand teams to resolve any issues regarding submissions
- Manage multiple submissions and deadlines
- Other submissions-related tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have a university degree and 2+ years of related work experience in regulatory submissions. The successful candidate will work well in a collaborative environment and have familiarity of submissions platforms such as Veeva, Zinc, MAP.
To apply, please submit your resume to Bryan Forrest using the "Apply Now" button.
Please note that only candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.