Our client is a world leading healthcare company, specializing in ophthalmic products and medical devices. They are currently looking to add a Territory Manager to their sales team in the GTA. The position will cover all of the Greater Toronto Area including Thunder Bay and Kingston.
The Territory Manager will promote the company's surgical portfolio and will be accountable for all sales activity including building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Meet with surgical ophthalmology customers to identify needs and develop and execute strategies to address those needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in the development and implementation of business plans
- Develop and maintain product knowledge
- Meet and exceed sales targets to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Work with marketing team and sales manager to design and implement tactical sales plans in order to execute product marketing strategy
- Create monthly reports including expense reports, mileage reports and sales reports
- Effective management of expense budgets
- Other tasks as required
- 3+ years of medical/hospital sales experience
- Ophthalmic experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful track record in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- University degree required
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.