My client is a fast growing SaaS company based in Vancouver. As a global provider of services connecting businesses with their clients, they are working with some of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands. As they are experiencing high growth, we have an excellent opportunity for experienced Customer Success Managers (CSM) to join this exciting and growing tech company.
The Customer Success Manager, is responsible to build strong relationships with key growth customers throughout North America and internationally. The CSM is the primary contact with the clients and are responsible to manage, develop and grow their business relationship. Primarily involved post-sale, there’s importance of the CSM to be often involved in the sales process prior to. The CSM is responsible for the success of the account from implementation and adoption through to growth and renewals. Ensuring that the campaigns are effective and well managed, the CSM becomes a trusted partner for the programs success with the clients.
As my client is growing rapidly, we are looking for a number of CSM’s with varied experience. Depending on experience level and market expertise, we have positions from SMB through to Enterprise. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, with lots of room for growth, development, advancement and a great corporate culture, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t pass up!
- Manage, develop and grow client relationships
- Build solid relationships with key client personnel and ensure a solid retention strategy
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams and be the subject matter expert for the clients
- Have an ear to the ground and provide updates and market intel to leadership team to ensure that the company is aware of trends and developments in the market
- Promote a high level of customer experience and best practices
- Have a strong understanding of client expectations and requirements so that you can deliver a strong strategic and successful program
- Post-secondary education in business, with a preference for a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications ideal
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, preferably form SaaS
- Proven success in managing accounts and growing client business
- Excellent organization, time management and project management skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt in fast growing technology environments
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
- Experience in providing training and helping client adopt to new technologies
- Results and performance oriented