Business Development Manager
Our client is a Canadian organization in the industrial industry. They have asked Aaron Nagy of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Manager will solicit new clients and
to grow the current customer base in the industrial market in the region.
The ideal candidate is visionary, independent, dynamic, an initiator, rigorous, a team player, someone who likes to take on challenges.
Duties will include:
- Complete an in-depth training program
- Reach profitability and sales objectives
- Spend time conducting client visits
- Work in conjunction with our sales and administrative team in order to do business with new and existing customers
- Keep prices up to date in the client portfolio
- Build close ties with suppliers and manufacturers’ agents
- Perform any other related task
Ideal candidates will have:
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, sales or marketing
- Previous sales training
- Previous experience working in the heavy industrial steel industry
- Have in-depth experience in sales and representation combined with thorough knowledge of the industrial market
- Superior customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent mathematical, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Proven outside sales accomplishments
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in Aaron Nagy via the “apply now” button.