Front Desk Receptionist
Our client, a private medical aesthetic clinic leading in signature treatments and cutting edge technology has retained Anita Wong from Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Front Desk Receptionist.
As a Receptionist, you will act as the first point of contact, deliver excellence in customer service and provide information to staff, clients, and the public. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a natural talent for customer service and sales.
What you bring to the job:
- High energy, optimistic, driven to succeed and great at working with others
- A friendly team player who has excellent time management skill
- A hardworking, resourceful person with effective problem solving skills
- An excellent communicator with both external clients and internal team
Shift Information: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Act as the first point of contact and provide general information to staff, clients, and the public relating to their questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Provide excellent skin consultations and promote services to the clients
- Sell skin care products and treatments
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Prepare, review, and/or edit various forms of correspondence
- Administer and manage inbound and outbound mail
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels; place orders as required, and arrange for servicing of office equipment
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate clinic records and files
- 2-3 years experience in a client facing reception/administrative role
- Experience in Medical Aesthetics is an asset
- Ability to be an Ambassador of exceptional service to the clients
- $18-$21 an hour depending on experience
- Benefits after 3 months probation
- Staff treatment and product program
- Continuing education with the clinic
Our client strongly believes in creating exceptional experiences for their patients by providing timely and effective care in a friendly, professional and efficient space. Apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.