Lock Search Group has partnered with a leader in financial services to grow its local team in Vancouver. We are actively sourcing for an experienced Financial Advisor to partner with clients in the Lower Mainland and support their financial growth. Passionate about their people, our client offers world-class advice and financial solutions for their clients.
If you are a driven professional who’s passionate about supporting your clients and their financial success, this is the position for you. Our client offers an excellent workplace culture, supportive environment and is invested in the growth of their team.
- Consult with clients on their financial goals and provide timely, informed advice to help them effectively plan for their financial future
- Build strong client relationships and establish your knowledge base through regular touchpoints and bringing forward thoughtful recommendations
- Effectively manage continual communication with your client-base and strategically balance competing client needs
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and service
- Present plans, recommendations and documentation and reports to clients in a timely manner
- 3+ years of experience as a Financial Advisor
- Active Licenses to practice as a Financial Advisor – LLQP, MFDA or IIROC
- A current or in-progress financial planning designation
- Proven success in account management or sales
- Experience using a CRM and other industry-specific software
- Knowledge of financial services, investments and wealth management best practices
- Valid driver’s license and a vehicle will be required for local travel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Frank Joe.