Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a well-respected manufacturer and leader in their space. They have retained Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to partner with them in their search for a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will be leading a team to ensure success of the supply chain while scheduling plant operations and planning future capacity requirements to meet needs of the overall business.
- Develop and implement logistics activities required for transportation and distribution of products
- Coordinate with different departments to identify areas for cost savings and improvements in operational efficiencies
- Manage, build, negotiate, and evaluate vendor relationships and purchasing agreements
- Manage all activities related to Plant scheduling and outbound freight planning
- Liaise and build strong relationships with internal and external suppliers and vendors
- Drive strategic sourcing of raw materials and alternate supplier identification
- Manage, coach and develop the supply chain team to set and execute company objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or supply chain management or engineering
- 3+ years of supply chain experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Track record of experience in a management role leading a cross functional team
- In-depth understanding of logistics, shipping and supply chain.
- Self-motivated and passionate individual and can deliver consistent results on multiple priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume in confidence directly to Cameron Lappin using the blue “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals