Nutrition Sales Specialist
Lock is partnering with the world’s largest provider of advanced, hospital based nutrition products. We are looking for a Nutrition Sales Specialist that will drive sustainable, long-term sales growth with existing and new customers, build long term relationships and create a pipeline of opportunities within British Columbia.
This individual will work cross-functionally with marketing, quality, regulatory and other teams and will develop in conjunction with the organization’s goals. This person will need to have the complex knowledge required to effectively communicate with doctors, dietitians, and other medical staff and must possess the confidence to demonstrate subject matter expertise of the product and therapy. Through a consultative sales approach, this individual will provide solutions regarding the products and therapy that will help to increase physician’s awareness around the importance of Clinical Nutrition and its significance as an element of a patient’s therapeutic regimen.
You will need to plan, organize and manage the BC territory and sales activities in order to achieve sales targets.
- You will be the subject matter expert in the product portfolio, services, programs, and therapies and provides customers relevant information and solutions through the use of clinical tools and resources.
- Evaluate market demand and works to meet customers needs and expectations
- Effectively utilize sales and marketing tools including Miller Heiman Strategic Selling, Opportunity Management System in Sales Force.com, etc.
- Accountable for building and maintaining long term relationships with Surgeons (those specializing in abdominal or thoracic surgery), Dietitians (only those that manage Clinical Nutrition in the various therapeutic areas eg. Surgery, GI, ICU, Oncology, etc) Gastroenterologists, Intensivists, Oncologists, Pharmacy,
- Provide feedback and keep in close communication with Sales Management/Marketing around customer needs, sales objections, competitive advantage levers and competitor’s activities and information.
- Ability to quickly develop solid business relationships in Key Accounts in the territory
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to close business quickly
- You must be either Registered Nurse or Registered Dietitian (preferred)
- Ideally you will already have 3-5 years of outside sales experience within clinical, hospital based nutrition or a related healthcare field
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
- You must have a strong business acumen, be a strategic thinker, have an analytical skillset and be a strong communicator with professionalism and polish.
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization providing an attractive compensation package is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.