Construction Project Service Coordinator
Our client, a trusted flooring retailer and construction outfit, has partnered with Lock Search Group to recruit for a Construction Project Service Coordinator to work in beautiful British Columbia. This is a unique opportunity for a position that will be responsible for the development, leadership, and management of multiple ‘flooring’ projects throughout the Lower Mainland market.
As the Construction Project Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing labour hours, purchasing, cost control, and financial ownership of your projects; as well as supplier relationships, and subcontractor coordination. This position will require strong communication, and scheduling skills, in addition, establishing and managing client relationships. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure full cycle support.
Specifically, the position will entail:
- Regular construction site visits and reviews
- Participate in estimating turnover meetings and preconstruction meetings
- General review of all construction methods and materials and how they relate to building performance, job budget and job schedule
- Liaison with clients, subtrades and suppliers for scheduling, coordination and pricing
- Coordination and communication with customer on order details and project requirements (Questions, Clarifications, and any Post Delivery issues)
- Manage closeout of projects, ensuring completion of all deficiencies and resolution of any outstanding construction or client issues
In addition to a competitive base compensation package, the Project Site Service Manager will also enjoy flexible working hours between home and office, a car allowance, comprehensive benefits, and additional growth opportunities within the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.