Regional Sales Manager – Western Canada
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building products that supports the multifamily, residential, institutional and commercial markets. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their global team to manage and grow their partnerships across Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan). The ideal candidate must be based out of the Greater Vancouver Lower Mainland area.
We're on the search for a strategic, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial leader! You must bring a wealth of sales experience (preferably with Commercial Specification with Developers), understand the relationship-building nature of the sales cycle, and have a hunter mindset that's complemented well with your ability to see the bigger picture. You're excited by a fast-growing organization and are ready to hit the ground running.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans, proposals and innovative sales procedures
- Partner and support numerous distribution partners, in addition to managing a team of Agency Representatives
- Strategically target Developers, Designers and Specifiers (Architectural Community)
- Builds and maintains market relationships with all partners across Western Canada
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across diverse business stakeholders
- Collaborates with senior management in order to implement budgets and sales targets
- Regular travel across Western Canada territory to support sales staff and clientele
This home-based role is paired with a competitive compensation program, vehicle package, RRSP contribution program and Profit Sharing…as well, strong benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin by clicking the apply button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.