LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Executive Assistant & Office Manager
LOCATION: Oakville, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building materials and home furnishings.
The executive team based out of a satellite office located in Oakville is on the hunt for an Executive Assistant/Office manager to wear multiple hats
This position will have 3 areas of focus:
- Provide administrative support to 3 executives managing the traditional executive assistant elements including scheduling meetings and calendaring, booking travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc.
- General office management duties i.e. mail distribution, ordering supplies, meeting room preparation, catering etc.
- Aid in the coordination and planning of internal and external events (such as leadership meetings, employee training, trade shows, team building, vendor events, etc.)
The ideal candidate needs to possess the following:
- Business maturity and professional demeanour
- Paramount attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely flexible and adaptable
Please note this is an office-based position with limited work from home potential. The hours are core business hours from Monday to Friday.
- University or College degree
- 3+ years in an administrative/coordinator role
- MUST have experience previously supporting Executives
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing team player with a go-getter mentality
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and other computer applications
~50K base salary + profit sharing (55-65K total annual compensation) + Benefits (health, dental) and Pension Plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.