Regional Manager of Operations
Our client has asked Jay Pinniger of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a high performing Regional Manager of Operations to join their organization in Edmonton, Alberta. Reporting into the CEO, this role will be in office and responsible for overseeing the operational activities in the Canadian region to ensure continuous organizational success.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organization that works with the elite of their distribution industry!
- Establish workflow efficiencies, cost effectiveness, and excellent customer service
- Execute strategic development business proposals and financial objectives amongst region units
- Achieve and exceed operational and financial targets for each of the regions
- Visit existing and potential customers to prospect new business and initiate long-term integrated partnerships
- Foster relationships with key supplier partners to promote new and existing business
- Lead human resources functions including talent mentoring, hiring, and review
- Maintain staffing levels and training requirements for operational efficiency
- Work with team members to identify their strengths, weaknesses and needs, to develop an action plan for change
- Ensure region is in compliance with policies and procedures, health & safety standards, and external legislation
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Operations or Management is an asset
- 3-5 years' experience in an management or operations role
- Steel sector experience is an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales environment successfully meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proven track record for growing established sales accounts and prospecting new accounts
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in achieving operational results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suites, CRM applications, ERP systems
- In office role with flexibility to travel up to 10%
If this opportunity is on interest to you please apply online to this posting and send your resume to Jay Pinniger at email@example.com!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.