Manager of Sales Operations
Our client is a leading, global organization in the cannabis industry. Due to company growth, they have asked Michael Villeneuve of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Manager of Sales Operations to be based out of their office in downtown Chicago.
The Manager, Sales Operations will be instrumental in planning, building and facilitating the US sales execution strategy while also leading the implementation and development of our best-in-class tools and technologies.
- Develop and champion Sales Execution Standards. Work with the sales team to develop training material to support the execution of the standards.
- Analyze business results to develop actionable recommendations as they pertain to sales execution.
- Work with cross-functional partners to identify field sales requirements and develop sales tools to drive execution of our routines and processes.
- Lead KPI development and administer the sales incentive plan for both field sales and back office team.
- Monitor sales performance against set KPIs and carry out regional and nation- wide analyses to contribute to business planning.
- Work with the other Sales Strategy teams to understand emerging opportunities and competitive behaviour. Work with sales leadership to create action plans against field sales opportunities.
- Support the design, development, implementation and adoption of Salesforce as well as it’s ongoing maintenance, evolution and updates.
- Support the sales team by developing and executing reporting and analysis, leveraging inputs from Salesforce through surveys and account information.
- Create a reporting suite to deliver insights back to the field which support initiatives.
- Develop and manage communication protocols, timing and messaging for the Field Sales team.
- Manage, consolidate and organize communication, requests and initiatives from back office to field sales.
- Organize and facilitate regular communication with sales leadership to align on priorities, KPI’s and executional strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Commerce, Communications, or related field
- 5+ Years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the CPG or adult use category
- Understanding of field sales processes and responsibilities
- Experience working with retailers, partners and across multiple sales channels
- A technologically savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication and proven experience of delivering presentations to large / commercial audience; strong business acumen and sense of ownership
- Results oriented with a proven track record of accomplishments
- Ability and confidence to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders of varied levels
- Power user of MS Office tools (Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Beverage Alcohol, CPG, previous CBD/Cannabis or relatable industries an asset.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Michael Villeneuve via the “apply now” button.