Join one of Canada’s leading financial institutions! Lock Search Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Advisor to join one of Canada’s major banks. As a key individual working with a team to service and advise some of the banks most unique clients we are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and well-educated investment professional who is strong with financial modelling, investments and servicing the top tier clients. If you have a strong, proven financial management background, and elevated experience in working in a client-facing role, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- Develop a strong and thorough understanding of the individual’s objectives
- Be the primary relationship manager for clients
- Leverage technical knowledge and financial expertise to advise clients and provide top-tier service
- Take ownership of daily client financial goals and delivery of their plans
- Become a trusted financial advisor and provide investment analysis, recommendations and investment strategies
- Collaborating with internal investment teams to ensure investment strategies will meet clients’ goals and needs
- Postsecondary education in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred
- CFA or CIM/CIF, PFP or other Financial Planning Designation
- Completed the CSC
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in investment management
- Strong financial analysis experience, along with experience in managing portfolios (individual investments, estates, trusts, pension plans, foundations etc.)
- Understanding of potential risks and tax implications on investment returns
Interested? Please send your resume to Frank Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org.