Sales Representative - Fleet Development Management
Our client is a successful and growing Canadian organization in the automotive parts industry. They have asked Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Sales Representative - Fleet Development Management to join their team in Saskatoon.
- Sell commercial, truck, and OTR sales/service
- Assure that the highest levels of customer service are met
- Analyze and provide business solutions for our customers
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Resolve customer concerns as they arise
- Follow pricing policies which will provide satisfactory gross margins
- Meet goals and sales quotas set by supervisor
- Maintain a clean vehicle to reflect the proper corporate image to the public
- Solicit new accounts
- 2+ years outside sales experience
- Route industrial sales experience is strongly preferred
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Valid drivers license
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision benefits.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Jordan Taylor via the “apply now” button.