Our team is currently working with a leading pharmaceutical company in the search for a Quality Assurance Specialist.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will ensure that the Company’s products comply with Health Canada and FDA regulations. They will also oversee compliance with cGMP’s and SOP’s, as well as CAPA’s and risk management.
- Manage compliance issues for manufacturing and warehouse sites
- Maintain site licenses
- Conduct regular review of GMP related documents
- Oversee and provide guidance for corrective and preventive actions
- Contribute to the development of SOP’s
- Manage the life cycle of control documents
- Review OOS reports from contractors
- Participate in internal and regulatory agency audits
- Contribute to KPI’s
- Maintain agreements with vendors and suppliers
- Other duties as required
- University degree in a science discipline
- Post-graduate diploma in Quality Assurance studies preferred
- 10+ years of related QA experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Health Canada and global regulations
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.