Outside Sales Representative – HVAC (Residential)
Our client is one of Canada’s best-established distributors of products for the commercial and residential construction markets and is proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike for the HVAC needs. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive Outside Sales Representative to further support a significant customer base, as well prospect and grow their territory in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley markets.
As a Outside Sales Representative for the Residential sector, you will
- Continue to cultivate and expand revenue with existing customers…with a strategic focus on relationship management and partnership.
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders which include store personnel (inside sales and branch operations team members) and district resources.
- Drive business on a transactional and contractual basis
- Source project sales opportunities
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization’s competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
The successful individual must have:
- Knowledge of HVAC industry and products
- Must have 2+ years of successful Business Development and/or Outside Sales experience within the Residential HVAC sector
- Initiative to prospect for new business with a track-record of success managing a key account book of business
- Possess the people-skills to build relationships within the industry – networking is important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support demand and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and organizational skills – ability to juggle multiple ‘to do list’ items
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, providing a very attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.