Channel Sales Team Leader/Manager - SaaS
My client is a fast growing SaaS company based in Vancouver. As a global provider of services connecting businesses with their clients, they are working with some of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands. As they are experiencing high growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced channel sales leader to join this growing tech company.
As the Channel Team Sales Manager, you will be responsible to lead a team of sales professional in the Channel Division. As my client is focused on strategic growth, we are looking for a channel sales team leader who has experience in working with, developing and managing a SaaS sales team who’s worked with tech partners like Value Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Recruit and build an experienced channel sales team
- Develop, coach and mentor sales professionals
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams
- Provide updates and market intel to leadership team and help with strategic planning
- Have a strong understanding of the partnership market and help the team develop strong strategic relationships with partners
- Help create and develop strong sales plans and performance indicators
- Stay on top of industry trends, emerging markets and other verticals that will provide growth opportunities
- Manage growth and sales targets to ensure team performance is on track and achieving expectations
- Post-secondary education in business, with a preference for a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications ideal
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in channel and partnership sales with a SaaS company
- A minimum of 3+ years in a channel team manager position in SaaS
- Demonstrating success in building and developing a top performing channel sales team
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt in fast growing technology environments
- Strong people management, coaching and mentoring experience
- Strong understanding of the sale process and ability to manage and educate the team
- Results and performance oriented
- Experienced in using CRMs specifically Salesforce would be an asset
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.