Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company, with a global manufacturing, R&D, supply chain and commercial presence. They are currently looking for a Medical Science Liaison based in the Boston, MA area.
The MSL will provide medical and scientific information for the company’s therapeutic products, including in-line and late-stage vaccines.
- Provide medical information to HCP’s and key decision makers
- Act as a product expert for medical affairs and clinical teams
- Deliver presentations to health organizations, payers, government organizations and medical advisory boards
- Provide customer insights to contribute to the development of product medical strategies
- Facilitate clinical research activities
- Stay up-to-date with developments in vaccines, including monitoring competitor activities and reviewing literature
- Ensure compliance with all internal/external SOPs/Rules/Regulations
- Other duties as required
- Advanced science degree (ie. PhD, MD, PharmD)
- 2+ years of experience in clinical and/or health services education or research
- Experience in infectious diseases, epidemiology and vaccines is strongly preferred
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.