Our client is an established global biotech company that is starting operations in Canada. They are currently looking for a Medical Advisor to join their team in the GTA. The Medical Advisor will contribute to the development of medical strategy and provide medical input into brand strategies and medical guidance and governance for all areas ensuring support of the life cycle of all products.
- Contribute to the development of the medical component of the brand strategy, and develop a medical plan for each assigned product, in support of the brand plans
- Develop and implement therapeutic area specific medical plans and publication plans
- Create and deliver brand training to internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and interact directly with Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, other affiliates to understand global strategy and share best practices
- Support the marketing and market access strategy for all products by being a key member on cross functional teams
- Develop and maintain updated knowledge of therapeutic areas by reviewing the literature, discussions with key opinion leaders and key stakeholders
- Review promotional materials and regulatory documents for medical accuracy and compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations
- Other tasks as required
- Advanced degree required (MD, PhD or PharmD)
- 5+ years of experience in driving and managing the medical strategy for various brands in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills and to represent the company in a professional manner at medical, scientific and public events
- Highly effective communicator
- Exceptional leadership capabilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those being considered will be contacted.