Our client is a global diagnostics company, with systems that are used to screen and monitor various diseases and conditions. They are currently in the process of building their Canadian sales team, and are looking to add an Account Executive in Edmonton.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Account Executive will be responsible for the effective management of regional accounts and achieving sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Develop network and establish relationships with key customers
- Communicate benefits of company products to increase market share
- Negotiate and close deals with customers
- Leverage market insight and assist in adjusting sales and marketing strategies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and budgets
- Maintain brand consistency and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure activities are compliant with SOP's and company policies
- Other tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Business discipline
- 10+ years of related experience, preferably in the medical device/diagnostics industry
- Strong knowledge in sales process
- Marketing experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective in a high pressure environment
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button, or contact Glenn Lesko directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.