E-Catalog Manager (Remote)
Our client is a long-standing, leading Canadian distributor of industrial products. They have asked Minna Johl of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Catalog Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working remotely and can be located anywhere in Canada.
The digital Catalog Manager will be responsible to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of the published content. This position will be responsible for the collection, editing, posting, and maintenance of various types of online content for our B2B websites.
- Update existing product content for multiple different brands.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online catalog and content management systems involving large, structured data sets.
- Perform meticulous editing and fact-checking for web content.
- Perform content quality assurance and corrects errors in collaboration with team.
- Support other content creators through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting, and proofreading content.
- Manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments as needed.
- Monitor item data to ensure that product information and photos are accurate, and content is current and free of errors.
- Assist Web Content Manager with other assignments when needed.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
- Be in contact with suppliers to receive enrich content.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or college coursework preferred.
- 2+ years experience with e-commerce vendor portals and data optimization required.
- 1+ years Digital Catalog Management experience required.
- 1+ years SEO Experience preferred
- 1+ years surfacing products and/or Construction industry experience preferred.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Excel level needs to be intermediary or expert.
- Knowledge of a Product Information Management system is a plus (PIM)
- Knowledge of retailers’ partner portals a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines and juggle competing schedules.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic personality can do attitude
- The opportunity to be paired with a great mentor and receive on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Work-life balance
- Employee discount
- The ability to take part in fun team building events
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Minna Johl via the “apply now” button.