Field Service Engineer
Our client is a global organization specializing in medical diagnostics equipment. They have partnered with Lock Search Group in their search for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in the Greater Edmonton Area.
Overview of Position:
The Field Service Engineer will ensure service of quality and continuous improvement. The successful candidate will comply with the Services KPs of preventive, corrective maintenance and will prioritize the new installation according with business objectives and needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Electrical/Biomedical Technical Engineer
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience working on medical equipment
- Solution Oriented
- Analytic approach
- Effective in high pressure environments
- Ability to work in “project mode” in collaboration with others
- Strong organization and prioritization of daily work task
- Ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of stakeholders
- Clear and honest communication
- Excellent standard of personal presentation
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to travel throughout Alberta, British Columbia and/or Saskatchewan
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume via the “apply now” button.