Quality Compliance Manager
Our client is a global organization in the pharmaceutical industry. They have asked Bryan Forrest of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Quality Compliance Manager for their facility in Mississauga.
Overview of Position:
The Quality Compliance Manager is responsible for the daily quality systems activities in order to ensure that fabricators of drug and device products comply with market authorization requirements, global organizational requirements, and local regulations. Under the guidance of the Director, the Quality Compliance Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Quality Assurance Department in order to ensure that the company’s products and processes meet and maintain quality as defined and professed in market authorization; assuring compliance to GMP and ISO 9001/13485 standards, and continually assessing and defining process improvements.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Microbiology
- 6+ years of experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance/control with 2+ years of management experience
- Must have in-depth knowledge of ISO, GMP, GLP, BGTD and device regulations; CMC sections of an NDS, risk management, quality management principles
- Experience in SAP and non-conformance applications is an asset
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Above average skills in critical thinking, decision making, writing, finding information, document organization
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing data and solving problems independently
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels both inside and outside the organization
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Bryan Forrest via the “apply now” button.