Our client, a global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases, is currently seeking a Sales Representative – Psychiatry. This is a full-time position for a one-year period to cover Gatineau and Abitibi territory. This is a great opportunity to break into the pharmaceutical industry!
Under the supervision of the Area Sales Manager, the Sales Representative - Psychiatry is part of an area team with the goal of being highly effective, motivated, innovative and enthusiastic to achieve sales objectives.
- Achieve territory sales objectives for all promoted products;
- Implement territory plan of action, including field call activities as established by the sales and marketing teams for each defined cycle;
- Fully understand and promote products, using sales cycle promotional material in a timely and professional manner;
- Execute tailored call preparation and call review process (pre-call planning, setting SMART objectives, post-call analysis) with the goal of moving customers along the adoption ladder;
- In accordance with the sales function plan and the Area Sales Manager, develop and revisit regularly a territory business plan to optimize growth opportunities and achieve sales;
- Identify and implement key tactics to maximize territory selling efforts;
- Manage field budget adequately to optimize reach and effective customer interaction of targeted customers;
- Work with area team members, including healthcare communication specialists and medical science liaison to offer tailored solutions in response to the healthcare professionals needs and support territory growth;
- Work closely with Healthcare Communication Specialists to identify educational opportunities and develop advocacy in territory.
- Bachelor's degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience;
- CNS experience is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French & English) is a must;
- Ease with the use of technology;
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Travel required: 10-40%.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.