Compound Manager, Chemistry
Our client is seeking a Compound Manager based in Montreal to join their dynamic chemistry research team. The scientist will play a pivotal role in maintaining a productive and collaborative working environment in our department. The company is growing at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals.
- Manager of the company compound management system.
- Register newly acquired molecules from vendors and CRO’s on computer software.
- Prepare, distribute, and organize solution and solid samples of compounds according to their respective project.
- Manage laboratory consumables and chemical store.
- Monitor and maintain adequate quantities of laboratory consumables.
- Register and distribute purchased reagents.
- Prepare commonly used aqueous solutions.
- Oversee instruments maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain adequate quantities of buffers and solutions to support HPLC’s and purification system.
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors the preventive maintenance and repair of instruments.
- Participate in the early discovery process by purifying, characterizing and registering newly acquired molecules for vendors.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in chemistry with lab experience in organic chemistry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organize individual with multi-tasking ability.
- Experience with computer software relevant to laboratory research.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team spirit.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent laboratory skills, logistical and multitasking skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop additional skillsets.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Céline Chabée using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Céline Chabée at email@example.com, indicating “Compound Manager, Chemistry” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.