Physiotherapist – Abbotsford
Lock Search Group
Our client, a private practice in Abbotsford, has retained Anita Wong of Lock Search Group to recruit for a Physiotherapist to join their growing team!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for completion of professional activities that include assessment, treatment, education, and management of clients requiring physical therapy intervention, in accordance with standards of practice of the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.
The Physical Therapist will have the opportunity to work independently with private rooms, as well as in interdisciplinary rehabilitation team environments and close collaboration with other members of the health care team.
This radiant clinic is in the Fraser Valley, with staff parking, a fitness facility and flexible working hours! This is the perfect opportunity for a personable and confident individual whose passionate about health to join.
- Assessment of clients, establishment and ongoing evaluation and revision of treatment programs.
- Maintain current accurate clinical records according to standards set by College of Physical Therapists of BC.
- Document assessment results, goals, treatment, client progress and discharge plans
- Collaborate with other members of the organization including team meetings
- Communicate pertinent information and recommendations to clients/care providers and provide education regarding treatment strategies as needed
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Experience in concussions or acupuncture is an asset
- Bilingual is an asset
- Beautiful, modern clinic space with private rooms, staff parking and access to a fitness facility
- Full-time position with flexibility in schedule hours
- Competitive salary or percentage split
- Option of extended health benefits package (medical/dental) and in-house certified financial planner
If the opportunity to work with a dynamic clinic, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives and comprehensive benefits is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.