As a well respected and recognized leader in financial services, our client has been experiencing phenomenal growth over the last few years and are continuing their expansion and growth throughout Canada. With the changing landscape, it’s becoming ever more important to have detailed information and understanding of consumer behaviours and insights. As a result, an important position has come up for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join this dynamic, progressive and growing company.
As an experienced Marketing Analyst, you are a primary resource to multiple departments, providing key information for critical business strategies and decisions. Experienced in designing and building predictive models on consumer behaviours; pulling together external and internal data and insights; making sense of these and it’s impact and application to business strategies; communicating and presenting key findings to executives, are all key elements of this position. Being able to apply analytical thinking to organize and interpret data from marketing channels such as online video, social media, websites, email and online ad platforms are crucial.
- University degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing or Marketing Research related preferred
- Minimum of 5 years analytical experience ideally in finance, technology, digital marketing or digital media
- Experienced in designing and building methods and models
- Strong understanding and applications of quantitative methodologies – using correlation analysis, regression modeling, cluster and factor analysis
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience with using data software like Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio etc.
If you are a self driven data geek, a great collaborator, with an infectious personality, who possesses a strong business aptitude and intelligence, you’ll fit right into this role.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.