Branch Manager – Electrical
Our client, a national wholesaler of electrical products has retained Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Branch Manager in Surrey, BC.
As the Branch Manager, you will develop and lead all sales and operations of the facility. You will directly manage your own sales and business plan; as well, maintaining direct contact with the market. Other responsibilities include team building, budget/expense control, health and safety compliance, and the resolution of any customer concerns.
You will also be responsible for:
- Responsible for business development, and managing all key client relationships
- Overall P&L responsibility, understanding how the financials work and achieve sales, gross profits and profit-sharing goals
- Hiring, training, and developing employees to create a high performing team
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to improve productivity and efficiency
- Identifying new markets and increase market share – networking is essential
- Providing market leading and world-class customer service and satisfaction
- Electrical knowledge, and experience is mandatory – from within the trade as an Apprentice or Journeyman, or from the electrical business community
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, account management would be a major plus
- Leadership capabilities and qualities
- Strong people and customer service skills, result orientated
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong time management, and organizational skills with the proven ability to manage multiple requests and priorities
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.