Our client, an international leader in logistic and transport, is currently seeking a Territory Manager.
- Targets new business opportunities by phone, email, or face to face and schedules appointments with the ultimate objective of closing new business;
- Follows prescribed call cycle to ensure customer satisfaction, execution of account development strategies, prospecting/closing new business, goal attainment, and minimize customer churn;
- Develops, prepares, and executes formal presentations that are tailored to meet potential/existing customers;
- Prepares and presents proposals while utilizing company's pricing guidelines to maximize revenue and yield while selling the company portfolio of products;
- Maintains and updates the sales force automation tool;
- Executes company’s business plan in coordination with 'overlay' sales team;
- Develops and maintains all aspects of the customer relationship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience (industry specific preferred);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize;
- Effectively deals with stress, complexities, ambiguities and change.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.