Director of Clinical Services, British Columbia
Lock Search Group is partnering with a national leading provider of home and community health care services. This organization has been recipient of many awards for outstanding business, growth, team culture in their field. They have retained Brent Dodge from Lock Search Group to find their next Director of Clinical Services, British Columbia.
The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for the overall management of operations within private branches while directly managing a team. This includes having responsibility for managing the daily operational and sales activities in addition to direct reporting responsibilities for financial, operational, and sales performance. You will be instrumental in implementing new healthcare systems and policy structures that effectively improve the province.
- Providing reports to the senior operational leadership for the programs and services of the portfolio
- Directing and aligning clinical operations to effectively achieve corporate and program objectives
- Establishing priorities for program resource allocations, including operating, capital, and renovation plans
- Promote organization services through community events, information sessions and networking with healthcare professionals
- Hire, train and manage performance, address employee reviews, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development
- Drive sales results in revenue growth, cost management and manage other financial areas
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports and annual budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers and key partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a University Education Degree
- Physiotherapist clinical background is mandatory
- Demonstrated 7+ years of business building, sales, and management success
- Demonstrated leadership in continuous improvement, and in achieving operational excellence and fiscal management across the portfolio.
- Entrepreneurial thinker, quality-driven and comfortable overcoming challenges
- Valid Drivers License
Continuously awarded as one of Canada’s best employers, our client provides a competitive salary, annual bonus, pension plan program and a comprehensive medical benefits package, this might be just the leadership opportunity you’ve been looking for!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Brent Dodge (Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com or Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate) firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.