Passionate about health and relaxation? For over 20 years, my client has been designing and selling custom saunas throughout Canada and the U.S. Their unique infrared saunas are popular not only for home use but with health practitioners as well. Marketed directly on-line, my client has experienced significant market growth over the last few years, and we are recruiting exclusively for a General Manager to manage day to day operations of the business.
Reporting to the President, the General Manager is responsible for every aspect of managing the general operations. Working in a home office, the GM is responsible from sales through to service; from co-ordination with manufacturing to distribution; from admin to HR to the company’s corporate culture; this is a very hands on leadership position that one will have their hands in every aspect of the business. Up for the challenge? Here’s what we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration/Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in management
- Experienced in leading remote employees an asset
- Prior experience in call centre management an asset
- Experience leading in an e-commerce environment ideal
- Experienced with in-bound contact centre (phone, chat or email) customer service, sales or help-desk environment
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude an asset
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Good listener and excellent trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Dynamic, engaging, humble, empathetic and ability to relate to others
- Dedicated to customer service
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.