Senior Health Economist, HTA & HE
Our client is a Canadian organization in the Pharmaceutical industry. They have asked Michael Villeneuve of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Senior Health Economist to develop and execute Canadian reimbursement submissions.
This position can be based in Ottawa Region or the Greater Toronto Area.
- Support the development of strategic, evidence-based economic components (e.g., health economic and budget impact analysis (BIA) models and reports) for submission to Canadian Health Technology Assessment (HTA) bodies and public/private payers.
- In collaboration with cross-functional teams, identify and develop innovative strategies and tactics to optimize pricing, reimbursement, and market access opportunities.
- Ensure the organization is at the forefront of trends and policy matters affecting HTA, pricing, market access and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Initiate, develop and nurture client relationships through consistently providing sound, trust-worthy information and advice and producing quality deliverables.
- Mentor/coach staff in Canadian HTA processes.
- Graduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline such as health services research, health economics, public health, epidemiology, or biostatistics.
- Strong background in health economic analysis and HTA.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing the economic components of reimbursement submissions to Canadian stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the CADTH economic evaluation and submission guidelines as well as the BIA requirements for provincial and federal drug benefit programs in Canada.
- Relevant experience in economic model programming and biostatistics an asset.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a superior attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, projects and deadlines with a high level of accountability.
- Superior communication skills, strategic thinking, and a strong ability to convey technical and scientific information.
- Fluency in English is essential for the position with fluency in French an asset, but not essential.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Michael Villeneuve via the “apply now” button.