Our client is a global pharmaceutical leader committed to transforming patients' lives with life-changing medicines. They are currently looking to add a Customer Excellence Lead to their team to enhance customer experience and partnerships.
The incumbent will lead the execution of customer excellence initiatives as well as develop and implement sales force effectiveness initiatives.
- Manage processes critical to customer-facing teams
- Work cross functionally to lead strategy execution of customer excellence initiatives
- Oversee data governance model and ensure integrity of data
- Integrate data from multiple sources and interpret analytics to inform management and other stakeholders of changes in customer model
- Enhance and expand the Company’s data-driven decision making capability
- Partner with global counterparts to develop and implement key programs
- University degree (Engineering, Science, IT, or related discipline)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, statistics, market research or consulting
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Proven ability to plan and implement programs
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.