Due to exponential company growth, we are looking to add a Recruitment Associate to our team in Vancouver, BC for Western Canada.
A fantastic leadership team, a collaborative work environment and a “work hard, play hard” atmosphere!
WHAT WE DO:
To break things down in more detail, the process looks as follows:
When our clients have a need, we ask a lot of questions in order to make sure that we understand the role intimately and the moment we hang up the phone the clock starts ticking! Within hours, we have “white-boarded” the search, formulated a strategy and we’re in full swing! We don’t rest until the mandate is filled as there’s always something more we can do and there is always a rock we didn’t turn over.
The Recruitment Associate will truly partner with Recruitment Consultants to help them do their job more effectively and efficiently. As the Consultants work their network, the Recruitment Associate strategically researches industries and markets, dissects organizations, and utilizes various resources to search for Candidates that appear to be a potential fit with the job profile. Together, we stay at it until we are able to present the client with a shortlist of strong Candidates.
Next, the Client Interview stage begins, and this phase is peppered with numerous scheduling and coordination activities. We continue to work with both Clients and Candidates until we have found the right Candidate and the Client offers them the position. It is certainly not easy, but it is very exciting and rewarding!
- Data mining using boolean searches, databases, social networking tools, and job boards
- Source potential candidates matching specific profiles using a variety of tools; review resumes for competencies and direct to consultant
- Utilize various market research techniques to locate new business opportunities and source prospective client information
- Schedule interviews with Candidates and Clients
- Create effective, sharp and attractive job advertisements and post to database and job boards
- Process reference and background checks
- Prepare customized client contracts, proposals, and presentations
CLIENT & CANDIDATE INTERACTION:
- Assist in coordinating in-office interviews and lunch meetings
- Host client and candidates interviews in the office and boardrooms
- Develop strong professional relationships with clients and candidates, ensuring strong candidate and client care
WHATEVER IT TAKES: Every search is uniquely different and will require different moving parts!
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is motivated for sales experience, career growth and excited about taking on recruitment responsibilities!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The right person is very curious, a borderline perfectionist, and someone who doesn’t give up until they find the answer. They have that internal fire and thrive in a fast-past work environment. They are their own worst critic, take pride in producing error free work, and try hard to get it right the first time. They are results oriented and project oriented. They are passionate about research and are motivated by finding the needle in the haystack.
- Post-Secondary Education is an asset, ideally in Administration, Human Resources or Business
- 2+ years’ corporate experience i.e. Sales Administrator, Executive Assistant, Researcher, Coordinator
- Self-motivated with strong initiative, investigative, and problem solving skills
- Superior organization and time management abilities
- Amazing verbal & written communication skills
- Strong initiative and independent work skills
- Paramount attention to detail
- Social Media/Marketing experience is an asset
- Strong computer skills – working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook; social media tools; search engine skills; database management
If the above sounds like you and aligns with your personal and professional values, please apply in confidence today directly to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate) by clicking the Apply!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.