Field Service Technician
Our client is an industry leading medical device organization. They have asked Brent Dodge of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Field Service Technician.
We are looking for an entry-level, full-time Field Service Technician on a permanent basis who can provide great customer service and problem-solving skills! The role will consist of maintaining equipment, conducting repairs, and supporting sales in accordance with established procedures.
- Service, repair, maintain and upgrade company equipment
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance on test equipment
- Cordially address customer service requests within the appropriate response time (phone/email)
- Conduct detailed maintenance inspections on company equipment
- Document and complete paper work for functional checks during delivery and installations
- Qualify test data acquired through various test procedures
- Operate and configure data acquisition to meet test requirements
- Liaise with internal employees on addressing client needs
- Adherence to ISO and occupational safety regulations
- Post Secondary Education Biomedical Engineering, Electronics or Instrumentation
- Previous experience in healthcare or medical devices is an asset
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools to assess and resolve equipment and system failures
- Strong technical troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s License
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.