Our client is a leading medical device company, and they are currently looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join their team as a Clinical Specialist. This position is based out of the Greater Toronto Area.
The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for:
- Acting as a consultant for the end user
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify and address users’ needs and provide recommendations
- Managing team availability within the hospital
- Planning equipment demonstrations for strategic accounts
- Ensuring high quality clinical education and implementation programs are in place
- Providing ongoing customer support
- Other duties as required
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist (current RT license)
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including ventilation and operating room experience
- ICU experience is a strong asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to write reports
- Ability to effectively present information
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.