Commercial Insurance Underwriter
Lock Search Group is partnered with a specialized insurance provider that delivers customized solutions to community-focused organizations from coast to coast. In collaboration with their national network of brokers, our client’s range of services help large public organizations and institutions, with their insurance and risk management needs. They are searching for a Commercial Lines Underwriter to join their team in Vancouver.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers
- Design and implement underwriting products that meets clients needs
- Manage risks by maintaining accurate analysis and identifying key specifications
- Conduct thorough analysis to minimize risks
- Continue to develop ongoing relationships and conduct marketing initiatives with brokers, businesses and associations
- Post-secondary education
- 3+ years commercial insurance underwriting experience
- Strong technical underwriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with brokers and clients
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.