Clinical Assessment and Business Development Specialist – Licensed Kinesiologist
Are you looking for a place to grow and expand your career horizons?
Our client is one of Canada’s most cutting-edge companies, specializing in neuroscience innovations, they have retained Brent Dodge of Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Clinical Assessment and Business Development Specialist.
Take this opening to advance your career with one of the most unique opportunities in Vancouver market. Within this organization, you'll find an innovative culture where you can utilize your talents and their resources to make an impact on a huge scale.
The Clinical Assessment Specialist is responsible for driving sales, contributing to marketing strategies, building and maintaining business relationships, and assisting in innovative business development.
- Develop new business accounts and grow existing accounts
- Provide Clinical Assessments directly to patients with the technology, as needed by their clients
- Maintain an up-to-date technical level of knowledge on assigned products
- Record daily activity in the CRM; achieve monthly KPIs and report on them
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross-functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business/marketing opportunities and priorities
- Travel to attend meetings/training events to update product knowledge, present market knowledge and discuss strategies
- A Bachelor of Kinesiology and in good standing as a Licensed Kinesiologist is a MUST
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience is preferred, but not a deal breaker here.
- Valid driver’s license, flexibility to travel within territory
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- A strong business acumen is a knack to drive business and develop new relationships
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading organization, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence directly to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.