Front Desk Receptionist & Skin Care Sales Advisor
Our client, a private medical aesthetic clinic leading in signature treatments and cutting edge technology has retained Anita Wong from Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Front Desk Receptionist & Skin Care Sales Advisor in Vancouver, BC.
The Front Desk Receptionist & Skin Care Sales Advisor will be behind the front desk managing the day to day front reception (answering phone inquiries, booking appointments and processing payments ), while also having a strong focus on creating a memorable retail shopping experience for the clients.
This position is full time, Tuesday to Saturday, weekdays 9am - 5pm and weekends (Saturday) will be 11am - 5pm. The compensation structure will be hourly pay, with commission on sales, and a health benefits package.
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Provide thorough skin consultations while promoting clinic products and services
- Establish strong sales relationships with clients to successfully increase product and service sales
- Exceed sales targets by following up on potential sales and being knowledgeable about company products / services
- Close sales by overcoming objectives by explaining the benefits and processing payments
- Administration; answering phone calls, responding to emails, booking appointments and processing payments
- E-Commerce Online Store; managing orders, responds to online inquiries
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer to effectively respond to customer needs
- Provide daily/monthly sales reports to management
- Excellent follow-up performance and ability to articulate medical skin information to prospective clients
- 2+ years experience in a similar medical aesthetic / salon / clinic role or retail setting
- Must have administration experience; phone, email, booking appointments, processing payemtns
- Previous sales experience in skin care with a proven track record
- Superior Customer Service mentality with a strong eye for the fine details
- Reliable and flexible individual who is strategic with a high energy level and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, high volume work environment
- Ability to be an Ambassador of exceptional service to the clients
- Possess a professional, polished, poised demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Hourly wage will be depending on experience
- Commission on product sales
- Health Benefits package
- Staff treatment and product program
- Continuing education with the clinic
Our client offers a modern cultured working environment, paired with an incredible compensation package with long term growth opportunities. If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.