Our client is a leading healthcare company, ensuring patients have consistent and reliable access to specialty medication. They specialize in specialty pharmacy, logistics, patient assistance programs, consulting, and various other areas.
The Director, Pricing and Agreements will provide leadership in the agreement and contract development process based on client's business needs.
- Partner with key stakeholders to negotiate an agreement aligned with the company's overall strategy, compliance and profitability
- Oversee project management, including timely stakeholder input, review, alignment and decision-making
- Accountable for the business processes underlying procurement and develop procurement excellence
- Develop tools to facilitate the measurement of vendor performance, cost/profitability of procured services
- Provide leadership on the RFP, evaluation, and selection process of key vendors
- Develop and establish processes that will facilitate the quality and timely execution of agreements from initiation to renewal
- Establish a planning process for contract evaluation, renewal and renegotiation
- Implement an electronic document management system
- Measure and Monitor contract progress, implementation, and value
- Monitor completion of contract close-out, extension or renewal as needed
- Manage compliance and performance assessment
- Other duties as required
- Senior leadership experience in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry, including affecting organizational change to support strategies and goals
- Experience drafting contracts, negotiation of contracts, contract management and vendor agreements
- Expert understanding of common legal concepts arising in contracts and experience working with legal counsel on contracts
- Understands values and needs of customers and has the ability to assess changing market conditions;
- Ability to develop successful growth strategies;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain collaborative working and business relationships;
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.